Leather repair products and kits. Specifically developed for repairing damage to leather including rips, burns, holes, scuffs and scratches on all items from car seats and furniture, to clothing and accessories. Our full leather repair range has been developed over nearly two decades to bring you the best leather repair products possible.
- Leather Recolouring Balm
Restores the colour of all leather items. Perfect for faded or scratched car interiors, sofas and...From £21.95
A coloured leather balm, designed to quickly and easily restore the colour to all absorbent leather.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Ideal leather balm for restoring colour to faded and scratched leather
- Suitable for all types and colours of leather
- Just apply the leather colour restorer with a cloth and buff until no colour transfer is seen
- 16 colours available to match every shade
- Complete Leather Repair Kit
Repair small tears, scuffs, scratches & to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.From £25.00
A perfectly designed kit for repairing small tears, scuffs, scratches and to touch up colour loss to all items of leather.
- Matches any colour of leather
- Suitable for all leather types
- No experience or technical ability required
- Contains glue and filler to repair leather with all types of damage
- Near invisible repairs achievable
- Simple and easy-to-use repair kit
- Professional products for DIY leather repair
- Long-lasting, hard-wearing repairs
- Leather Steering Wheel Repair Kit
Repair, restore and recolour your leather steering wheel, everything you need in one handy kit.From £25.00The ideal kit; perfectly designed for restoring or repairing any old, worn or faded leather steering wheel.
- Easy to use
- Professional results
- Clean, degrease, repair and restore colour
- Achieve near invisible repairs
- Robust, long-lasting restorations
- Leather Repair Paint
Self seals in one application for a quick and easy repair.From £9.95
Our all-in-one Leather Repair Paint colours and seals leather in one application
- Extremely flexible & hard wearing
- Available in any colour
- No need for separate coat of finish
- For quick, simple, and professional repairs
- Can be applied by sponge, brush, or spray
- Formerly called Self Seal Colourant
- Heavy Filler
Thick, paste based filler used for fixing scuffs & holesFrom £9.95
A thick, paste-based leather filler used for fixing damaged leather.
- Extremely flexible
- Perfect for repairing rips, tears, burns scuffs and holes
- Suitable for high use areas
- Sandable when dry
- Available in black and white
- Sanding Pads
Foam backed abrasive pads for sanding and finishing leather and woodFrom £1.25
Foam based abrasive pad used for sanding & finishing
- Available as individual pads or on a roll
- Lasts up to five times longer than ordinary foam backed sandpaper
- Can be used wet or dry
- Low clogging
- Great flexibility
Leather Sofa Repair
If you're looking to repair a leather sofa, we have a huge range of specialist leather repair products available. From repairing a small scuff or scratch, to restoring the colour to faded and damaged items of leather. Our products can be used to fix any colour and type of leather, so it doesn't matter what your leather sofa is made from, you'll be able to fix it using Furniture Clinic products.
Leather Car Seat Repair
If you need to repair a leather car seat, the same leather repair products cam be used. We have developed a specialist range of products for leather repair over many years that have been featured in many car magazines.